Dr. Cheryl Cooper, ND
Dr Cheryl Cooper is the Director of Vitallife Integrative Medicine. With 20 years in the health and wellness industry, she is one of Ottawa’s most respected Naturopathic doctors. She specializes in hormone balancing, women’s health, and digestive and immune system disorders.
As a Naturopathic doctor, Dr. Cheryl uses a holistic approach to helping patients gain and maintain good health. She helps patients understand and manage the root causes of their health concerns. Her personalized approach involves educating and empowering patients to take control of their health.
She holds a degree in Naturopathic Medicine, a Bachelor of Science degree in Human Kinetics with Honours in Psychology, Mind/Body Medicine Certification from Harvard Medical School, and a Doula Certificate. In 2005, Cheryl received the Ina Meares Award for Clinical Excellence.
Vitallife Integrative Medicine is founded on the principle that by working together health professionals can help people heal more effectively. Founded by Dr. Cheryl Cooper in 2006, our goal is to help our patients live healthy, active lives. We do this through our focus on all aspects of health including physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.
We are Canadian pioneers in the field of integrative medicine, an approach to medical care that focuses on the whole individual and patient-centred care. We work together with you to develop an individualized treatment program specific to your needs. We draw on a variety of traditions, expertise, and modalities to address your health concerns and objectives.
- Working with health professionals from a variety of disciplines to understand all aspects of your health concerns and to develop a personalized treatment plan
- Using natural methods which support your innate healing capacity
- Understanding the root cause of your health challenges rather than treating the symptoms
- Educating and engaging you in your own self-care and health awareness
- Caring for you professionally, and with compassion and integrity
Dr. Cooper’s Treatment Modalities Include: